1. What do I need to get started with PT-MIL?
To purchase the required software, you should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. For assistance with your configuration, you should reach out to email@example.com. In the simplest configuration, you will need an Android phone and an offline tracking unit. View configurations for more information about getting started.
2. Where can I purchase the cables to configure my NEON PT-MIL Solution?
Cables and hardware can be purchased from several vendors. TRX recommends the following cables and vendors for the full Nett Warrior setup with DAGR:
- Android phone / EUD - Samsung Galaxy S7 or S20 phone
- TRX Tracking Unit can be purchased by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- DAGR (not commercially available)
- Nett Warrior compatible vest with a front sleeve for the conformal battery
- Wearable Conformal Battery
DAGR Pouch to fix a DAGR securely onto vest
- Nett Warrior Hub (not commercially available, but a similar version STAR-PAN VI Hub 808-037 can be purchased through Glenair)
12-18 in. Battery cable for Nett Warrior to conformal battery
DOCK-Lite for S7 or DOCK-Lite for S20 to power and connect phone to Nett Warrior hub. You may need to purchase a 3 ft. female to male cable to power the Dock Lite through the Nett Warrior hub if not included in your purchase.
- 12 in. DAGR GPS/Navigation cable can be purchased from Glenair
Tips for Troubleshooting
If compatibility issues arise, completely uninstall the NEON plugins and ATAK software that is installed on your device. Reinstall the software by locating the apks in your Android device’s internal storage. Ensure that the NEON plugins are the same version number as ATAK.
Check to ensure that your conformal wearable battery is charged. If the battery has low to no power, the Nett Warrior hub and its connections will not receive power.