This tutorial will show you how to create a simple Android app that:
- Binds to the NEON Location Service
- Opens the NEON Settings Activity to connect to a NEON Tracking Unit
- Displays NEON Locations on a Google satellite map
- Allows user to enter a constraint on the satellite map to improve NEON’s location
- Downloads buildings created in NEON Command and displays them on a Google satellite map
Follow along as we build our application step-by-step in the following sections. If you’d prefer to just load the completed sample app, the code is available on GitHub.