Add New Users
There is no limit to the number of user accounts that can be in a NEON subscription, however, there is a limit to the number of simultaneous users that are logged into the NEON apps. See the article on license management for more information. All users will have access to all data recorded in the subscription including tracking history, signal maps, map data, and buildings. New users can only be invited by the subscription admin.
Subscription Admin, follow these steps to invite a new user:
- Go to neon.trxsystems.com and log in.
- Open the “Subscription Details” page by clicking the username in the top right of the page, then click “Subscription Details”.
- Click the “Invite New User” button in the bottom right.
- (Optional) Check the “Make Admin” checkbox to make the new user an admin.
- Enter the email address of the new user and click the “Send Invite” button.
NOTE: Subscription invitations will only be valid for 7 days. After this, a new invitation will need to be sent.
NOTE: Users that are currently in a subscription will not be able to join a new subscription they are invited to.